Pages

Life Journey with Arete Eps. 1






Place: ITB Jatinangor's Dormitory (TB-04; C-04)
Time: 14th November 2016 (12:35)



It's been a while since my last post on this blog. But, yeah, it doesn't matter. From now on, I just want to use this blog as media for me to write anything that comes to my mind hoping that it will help me organize ideas, thoughts, insights, evaluation, etc., that I need to record.


As a quick update, my two friends and I now are working on a startup company named Arete Inc. A startup company that focuses on providing best products that enable Indonesian youth maximize their potentials. So, we now are developing Productivity Journal as our first product, a simple yet powerful daily planner that help our targeted customers to get things done, keep their life organized, and develop beneficial habits. Hmm... let's put it until here. Maybe. I'm gonna write the details about this in the near future. For now, I just want to write something crucial that I experienced related to my work in this startup. 


Well, let's start..

It's been several weeks after I officially joined this startup. To be honest, I am really happy to be the part of this team because I have a great partner that I think I would like to spend time with socially, and directly learn from him. 

Actually, joining this startup is also such an enlighment moment for me. I realized that I'm totally dumb. I know that I literally know nothing about startup, which made me feeling bad about myself in such a way. The more I work with my partner, the more I realize that there are still a lot homework that I need to do as quick as possible, so that I can contribute on this company. But, as the matter of fact, I am a lil bit worry and nervous about this situation. I am afraid that I can not kee up to my partner's performence. I am afraid that I will ruin and then kill this startup, which is I don't want to. Therefore, I need to work harder and smarter, utilize every single time to improve myself to be the person who is really needed by Arete Inc. 

Wish me do my best. 

Dedy






Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment