Pages

Start from the "WHY"

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
~ Maria Robinson



"Why I have to start using blogger again?"
This question came to my mind as I decided to re-start writing in blogger. When I was on second grade of high school, I had a blogger account but I let it be neglected until now. I tried to open it on my browser. There is no change since the first time I made it. There is only one post remained - a writing about my self I wrote since the beginning I registered my account.
"Should I continue writing on this account?" I asked my self and directly answered again "No, this account is obsolete. It's not good to start with an obsolescence. It's better if I create the new account!" So here it is! This is my new blogger account. I will write every information that good enough to be shared through this account. I deliberately share the writing in English because I want to enrich my English too. So, in this first post, I do apologize if my English in this and future writing are not really good. Thank you.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment